Sunday 11 May 2014

[Adv] SpaceInvasion x The Fabulous Baker Boy With Zippy

 The Fabulous Baker Boy is located at #01-15, The Foothills, 70 River Valley Road. Around Fort Canning Park! The nearest MRT is Clarke Quay but you're able to walk from City Hall and Dhoby as well.
 Typical Spot to take picture in the cafe. Remember to make reservation if you're visiting! If not you'll have to wait outside until there's seats. You wouldn't want to stand outside because the weather in Singapore literally kills you. At least it kills me! Pew.
Trying to snap picture of our food
 Ju's Prawn Pasta(mine) and Chilli Crab Mac & Cheese(Zipeng's)
 Ju's Prawn Pasta that I would highly recommend to everyone (Y) Its heavenly! I love the sauce! Its too delicious. Yum Yum!
 FAB Red Velvet Cake as dessert. Im personally a big fan of red velvet and so far this is the best red velvet cake I've tried! I dislike chocolate but the chocolate frosting is a good match. It would be great if the frosting is cream cheese instead, just like the ones at Coffee Beans. But its okay because Ive got Zp to whip out all the chocolate parts for me! HAHAHAHA.
 Wefie after our brunch
Photoshoot time! HAHAHA! Its a good place to take pictures at the area, they have got all the good spot to take pictures! YAY! Its a planned 'photoshoot' session because I need to write up on my pending advertorials! Ive planned to do all the advertorials but Im too lazy to change and the weather is too damn hot! So I ended up doing one advertorial since its my ootd, I dont have to change and get all my other clothes dirty because I sweat a lot on that day.
Anyway, this pretty roses are from Zipeng! Its so sweet of him to surprise me with flowers just because he knew no one ever gave me flowers for my entire life! I didnt even suspect that he was hiding the flowers behind him while he was walking towards me! I was so surprised when he suddenly pop out the flowers behind him. So blessed to have a friend like him! HEHE
The sun is killing me. Pew.
 *sad face* Walking around the Fort Canning park is tiring as hell! The mosquitoes and the sun killed me. PEW! Ive got more than 12 mosquitoes bites.... Oh god!
 Are you curious of where I got my floral romper from? Its from SpaceInvasion! Picked out from ShopSkinned 's rack! One of the popular racks in SpaceInvasion! If you've read my blog, you would have already know about SpaceInvasion! Its the second sponsorship by them! Here's the link if you have yet read about them, [Adv] SpaceInvasion. Where is SpaceInvasion? SpaceInvasion is located at The Cathay #03-15/16, 2 Handy Road. The nearest MRT is Dhoby Ghaut. Want to know more about them? Read my previous advertorial for them or visit their official website to find out more! Follow them up on Instagram to get updates about their latest promotions and events!

 SpaceInvasion
 ShopSkinned

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment