Saturday 31 May 2014

31st May 2014 // Lola's Cafe



Ive always wanted to try Lola Cafe! Especially their Honey Paprika Crispy Wings, which is always the hot topic!! I've finally got to try it with my girls and Zp! Anyway, its the first time Gina, Phoebe and Adeline joined us. Hehe!
 
The place was pretty small but bigger than Stateland Cafe! There's no table for 9 of us, so we sat separately. I've settled down with Shar, Zp and Phoebe. Phoebe and Gina came later because they've got something on, which explains the number of drinks and mains. I've ordered their Lola's Full Monty Breakfast! Its good but Shar's Breakfast Butter Croissant taste better! We've ordered two die for sides; Nacho Cheese Fries and Honey Paprika Crispy Wings. Both sides are the sex! I personally prefer the sides than the mains! HAHAHA
Afterwards, its wefie time! Found some place to take picture (Infront of strangers house LOL) This is candid shot by Zp(?)
Afterwards, they went to have their desserts! But I had to leave first as my exam was around the corner! Its sad that I didnt get to spend my entire day with them! Nevertheless, its a well day spent with them!

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment