Monday 19 May 2014

19th May 2014 // Stateland Cafe x EatPlayLove Cafe

Its another date with the girls! This time round Jocelyn joined us. She's a little shy at first but all went well after awhile. I think she became the one that talk the most at the end of the day. HAHAHA. I ended school at 2.30 and I didnt want to go home because I dont want to make a second trip down to town so I met Sharlotte first. We met at Bugis which is near the cafe we wanted to go! We wanted to try Stateland Cafe recommended by Zp. Shar and I went to find the cafe first, its located at Bali Lane (just beside Haji Lane). We had to make an reservation for 5 because the cafe is a little small and its always full house. While waiting for the others, we went to walk around at Haji Lane and started taking pictures. Girls would be girls!
Shar told me to hold his hand. HAHAHA. Really have no idea what I was doing.
Pardon my unglamorous face! But I have never had an glamorous face anyway. Hehe
 It's almost time to meet the girls, so we entered the cafe first. But there still isnt any seats! We had to wait for awhile for people to leave before we could get our seats. Look at the cute table and its decorations. Vintage is always my thing!
 We got our this small space/seats beside the entrance before the other 3 arrives. When the rest finally arrives and we've finally settle down with the seats, we ordered our food and went out to take wefies while waiting for our food. We were scared that we wouldnt be able to take pictures after dinner because the sky will turn dark, so we had to take pictures first. 'Girls would be girls' << AGAIN. HAHAHA
 Food is served~~~
Apparently everyone ordered Carbonara except for me. Im the odd one out! Carbonara is highly recommended by Zp. He keeps on telling us to order their Carbonara and add glaze (If im not wrong. Or is it honey?).
But I ordered their Aglio Olio! It taste great! I personally like mine more than theirs (I have stolen a mouth of Shar's food to try. HAHA) However, Im dissapointed with the small portion of the pasta, the picture looks like theres a lot of pasta but NO. When you start stirring(is it even the correct word to use? Meh~) you'll realised how little it is. Pew.

The pasta didnt fill our tummy, so we went ahead for their dessert. All 5 of us shared this plate because we wanted to head over to other places for dessert as well! So we did some research of the cafes nearby and we hopped over to EatPlayLove Cafe.
 The place is really damn cute. Especially the counter area and the right side of the cafe! They sell lots of cute stuff. Hehe!
 Our dessert! I have to say that this taste better than Stateland's waffle!
Afterwards we headed back to bugis street because Jacelyn is in need of iphone5 cable to charge her dying phone. Apparently my cable spoilt on that same day when we was at Stateland cafe. I have no idea how my wire couldnt work out of the sudden while I was charging :(
 Took polaroids with Jac while waiting for our snacks to munch on! Yes, we still had to buy food to nom on. I guess the portion of the pasta is really too small for us! It was around 9pm that we decided to head home. Overall its a great day, eventhough some girls couldnt turned up and its enjoyable to have Jocelyn with us.

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment