Friday 2 May 2014

2nd May 2014 // We're The Furballs Cafe (WTF)


So sorry for the long hiatus lovelies! I've been pretty busy with my days lately. EXCUSES! HAHAHA. But by now everyone should have known how lazy I am to blog! Anyway, back to the main topic! I went to visit We're The Furballs (WTF) today! It's freagin' awesome! Would definitely return to this dog cafe!
Have you heard of WTF? Its a dog petting cafe to let you cuddle and play with their resident dogs! ALL OF THEM ARE FREAGIN ADORABLE OMG!! I swear I cant resist the cuteness of each of them. You'll have to pay for an entry fees to be able to play with the furballs! We paid $38 for 4pax, a complimentary drinks included. WHATS MORE?! Theres no time limit on how long you could play with all the furballs. Its totally worth it!
Before we actually step in, we're already greeted by a few of the furballs. As usual, the furballs start sniffing the strangers and thats how we actually gets closer. The furballs would actually run away if you touched them because they dont know who you are and whether you would harm them! But eventually they'll get closer.
There was quite a number of people in the cafe and we didnt actually grab those furball's attention! Huh huh~ So sad! None of them wants me :< But eventually we found out that the only way to get the furball's attention is DOG TREATS! HAHAHA! So we grab some dog treats at the claw machine (?), some cool shit over there but I didnt take picture of it. PEW.

I GOT THE ATTENTION OF ALL THE FURBALLS!!! YAYYYY! Its too adorable I swear! All of them suddenly starts charging at you. WHATS THE BEST PART? They are so damn cute that when you have foods in your hands, you can summon them to sit or paw or lie down!!!
Lulu sitting down to get her treats! TOO ADORBBBB <3
I have to open up both of my hands to show that I have no treats in my hands and they'll walk away with disappointment! WHATTTT HAHAHA! I do this everytime when there's too many furballs charging and snatching the dog treats. Its a good trick! HAHAHA
 My favourite Mochi! She's the cutest amongst all of the furballs! Shes quiet and tame! Unlike other dogs that cant stop charging at you when they know you have treats in your hands! Or maybe she's tired at that time, so she cant be bothered to gain attention from us? I dont knowwww, just my guess!
Lulu! Another one of my favourite out of so many of them! But she keeps on stepping onto pee or eating her own shit.... Its a lil disgusting but she's cute and she search for attention all the time! When we first came in, she just walk to towards Mavis's lap and sleep. HAHAHA. Cute or what?!
 BuiBui <3 Commanding her to sit so that she can have her dog treat! I think she's the fatest amongst all! HAHAHA
 Duchess snatching aways BuiBui's treat! Shes so greedy! She always tries to snatch treats and shes so violent OMG! I had so many scratches because she keeps on jumping on my laps... Her nails is a bit too long! Its time too trim her nails.. PEW!
 Slinky and Duchess impatiently jumping and climbing up on Xavier to get their dog treats! Only this two furballs are so aggressive. HAHAHA! Others are tame and they dont snatch like this two furballs.
 Lola the fierce and unfriendly one. She cant seems to let us touch her, she'll bark!
 But in the end we still got her because the owner carried her to us and let us carry her!
 Lola, Yuki and I looked away in the same direction! HAHAHA! I just love this photo! Because only Xav is the retarded one looking at the camera! This is why I love candid shots. I love it when people take picture of me! ps: actually I only like the glam candid shots! pew! hahaha
 Here's a picture of Vincent who is scared of dogs? HAHAHA! I feel bad leaving him out because there isnt much picture of him interacting with the dogs, so I just had to post this picture of him with Yuki.
#wefies before we went off.
That's basically all! Till next time lovelies!

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment