Sunday 18 May 2014

[Adv] SpaceInvasion (Part2) x Pasarbella With Zippy

Pasarbella is located at The Granstand Bukit Timah. Someone recommended Zp to visit Pasarbella, so yeap. Pasarbella is farmer's market! Its basically angmoh (Caucasian) market, the place is really pretty! Unlike Singapore's market, huge difference! Even though by the time we reach, 90% of the shops are mostly closed except for their restaurants, but everything still looks great. I have no idea how to put it in words, but the ambiance is great!
Walking towards Pasarbella, we found some spot for ootd. HAHA.
 
Not much picture took because most of the shops were closed! We reached around 7.30pm when the shop closes at 7pm. We should have done our research before going because we couldn't enter the pretty shops! hurhur :(
 After walking rounds in Pasarbella, we decided to try Omakase Burger! Its right beside Pasarbella.
 Our food! My Omakase Chicken Burger taste great and the truffle fries too. Ahhhh~ Im drooling just by the thoughts of it.
Anyway, the reasons why we were late was because we went to Bukit Timah old railway to take picture.
#wefie with the idiot! HEHE! Kidding! Thank you for being so awesome Zp! Thanks for for being such a great friend! Basically thanks for everything! Lurbchu pal<3
Pardon my tired face! I can barely open my eyes as Im too tired. I havent had enough sleep for 3 weeks! Furthermore, its after school! My brain is dead, I became real slow in responding! LOLOL. Zp keep on calling me blur head... SIGH! I cant control my body for being so slow man :<
Right after school at Tom's Palette with 3 favourite people before heading to Bukit Timah Railway Station! Zp said he wanted to fetch me after school but he was late! Pew! Thus he wants to compensate by bringing me to Tom's Palette because he knew I was craving for ice cream! Hehehe! And my two ice cream lover tagged along with us! HAHAHA!
 A few shots taken after Tom's Palette while trying to find the bus stop that has bus towards Bukit Timah!

Checkered dress courtesy of Spaceinvasion! Another piece that I picked out from Shopskinned other than the floral romper! Have you seen the pretty floral romper? Head back to the blogpost HERE. And click HERE to read more about SpaceInvasion! Till next time!


SpaceInvasion
 ShopSkinned

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment