Saturday 3 May 2014

3rd May 2014 // Wheeler's Yard x Creamier

Everyday is a blessing. I swear my life have been so damn awesome and I dont want this kind of life to end. I realised how much I have missed out and how much I have lost previously but it's okay! Because everything is great now!
Dated my lovelies at Wheeler's Yard today. Its a great day all thanks to my lovelies! The ambience here is great and I love their interior! It's full of bicycle and anything related to bike! Too cool!
The cashier. I love the vintage feel!
 I have no idea why is it even there because its not related to bike? But it does adds on on the vintage look of the cafe. Hehe!
See the crowd?! We reached around 2pm and the cafe is kinda pack. We have to find seats outside! We wanted to sit in the indoor but there's no space for us :(
 We hardly find seats at the outside too but we eventually found a good spot and got ourselves seated.
Bikes all over the place! PEWPEW.
Our food came! I have to say that its a disappointment though. The food taste average, nothing special!
Flat White & Hazelnut Latte. If you want to try the coffee, I recommend Hazelnut Latte! It taste great. As for Flat White, I was a lil disappointed as the coffee taste isnt very strong.
After our brunch, we find spots to take pictures! As usual! What is meet up with friends without taking pictures right?! HAHAHAHA. So yeap, a photoshoot session with them!
 #wefie HAHAHA. My first time meeting Zipeng and Sharlotte! They are the swaggy. HAHAHA!

 Pardon my face! I think I look a lil bit unglam but IM AFRAID OF HEIGHTS AND THAT BARREL SHAKES WHEN THERES ANY SLIGHT MOVEMENT. GOD! But Im short and thats the only spot I could have. Tsk! Im the shortest today :< Should have worn my creepers out! :'< Anyway, the barrels are not suppose to be there but we moved it over to take picture! Anything for photography! HAHAHAHA.
 Unglam solo shot! HAHAHA
 Zipeng is our photographer for today! And I swear Im inlove with this picture! He's photography skills too good (Y)
 #wefies while waiting for the bus to TPY interchange to send off Jacelyn! Afterwards, we walked to Creamier to have waffle ice cream. The distance from interchange to Creamier is kinda long! At least to me its far or maybe its because Im tired and the weather is hot as hell. I literally drag myself like a zombie to Creamier! Pew!
Pretty lights! Ahhhhhh~~~~
 ' Are we done yet? ' HAHAHA!
 When we reach Creamier, Im really too tired for wefies! My mind went blank and I just sit there and zone out. And there goes my sad and tired face. HAHA
 I dont know why the hell I took this with Zipeng! HAHAHA! We're cray cray!
 
#wefie again because the waffle ice cream took so damn long! ITS CROWDED AS HELL! You could hardly find seats! Some guest even brought the waffles to the playground's table to eat because there's no seats available! The shop is too small and cramp but the waffle ice cream is totally worth the squeeze!
 Its finally here after 10 minutes of waiting(?) Thai Milk Tea, Chocolate and Cookies & Cream scoop! Hehehehe! Thank you Zipeng for the treat! Im not a fan of waffles but this waffle is too delicious OMG!
 Because they insisted on taking individual shots with the food! All I can think of is ' Cant we eat it now? ' HAHAHA!
Thats all I have for today! Thank you lovelies for making today a great day for me! I had lots of fun today! Even though the food at Wheeler's Yard was a disappointment but all the fun make it up. Hope to see you girls and the botak soon! Looking forward to our next date already! Hehe! ;)

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment