Wednesday 30 October 2013

30th October 2013

Halloween Day at School

I want to go my school's Halloween Field Trip, but sadly I couldnt go. 
Mavis and Lyn manage to get slots for it.
Seems fun :( alahais~
 Pale looking Lyn! She is trying to make herself as pale as possible ._.
Just by looking pale it scares me.... What the!
 She just looks like those small boy ghost that usually appears in horror movie. Damn!
With those big eyes and pale face and lips especially....
She looks much more pale in real life than the pictures actually.
 The two ladies doing their make up in school's toilet.
We actually occupy the whole toilet and blast music. LOL
 Scary....... ._.
 As usual selfie time. Haha!
 I just find my ootd very weird today.... sigh pie!
 But whatever, here's my OOTD! HAHAHA
After the second lesson.
Cause their makeup short of faded.
Adding on to their creepy look~
We help too. Sort of? haha!
 Took Lyn's red lipstick and applied on myself instead. HAHAHA!
Just with a red lipstick I look like Im ready for Halloween.
I want to go :((((
 Everyone who signed up got this horn that lights up.
 And some other things too.
 After I ate and everything, my face is sort of naked. HAHA
 Too vain already. Oh lord.
 This just sums up my day. 
Yesterday and today went well, hoping that tomorrow and other days would be the same too. 

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment