Wednesday 9 October 2013

9th October 2013

Went to find baby today.
Wanted to make him breakfast or buy him breakfast but I was really tired :/
He told me to come over in the afternoon.
So both of us went back to sleep. Zzzzz!
He is still sick!
Pity my boy.
Haha
We went to have brunch together, then went back home. I mean his house.
He was sleeping whole day.
Well, not really. 
He didnt actually sleep, he was flipping and rolling here and there one his bed.
I was beside him watching running man. LOL
Maybe Im too noisy :x
Opps! Sorry baby!
Haha!
Had dinner at his house. His mom cooked for us.
Basically thats it for today.
Hmm.. How do I start?
IM OVER THE MOON
Cause Im contacted by a blogshop, they say they saw my instagram and are willing to make my dream come true!
YES! Im talking about modelling.
I think they are newly opened blogshop.They need to advertised by some people.
Which means sponsorship or modelling? Not sure yet.
But they told me that its not full shot yet.
So I bet its getting sponsored.
But no matter what Im still happy.
Im actually looking forward to be a model.
But I really doubt it will happen. 
There's no problem with having a dream that wont actually come true right?
Haha.

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment