Tuesday 1 October 2013

1st October 2013

FOOD BLOG

Food I had in Batam, not all but only those really delicious ones and those that I took picture of. There's a lot of good food but I didnt thought of taking picture. Opps! So just some random and favourite food.

Vegetable flavour O.O
Yes, vegetable!
But I have to admit its nice though. HAHA
I dont know if its available in Singapore or any other countries but for sure Batam has it.
Yummy yummy in my tummy~ 
HAHA! Xiaxue's song when feeding cutiepie Dash. 
Its stuck in my head, I dont know why.
Daddy and my favourite chip!
 MY FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE
Its actually the one and only brand of chocolate I eat.
I dislike dark chocolate or I should say any chocolate that is brown/black in color.
NO NO to it.
I only eat white chocolate, in other words milk chocolate?
Yeap.
But Ritter Sport is damn delicious.
Im madly in love with it.
Especially the cornflakes and biscuit ones!
ahhhhhhh <3

Tea Story Cafe
Prata Roll my all time favourite!

RestRoom Cafe
Nasi Kuning & Ice Lemonade

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment