Friday 1 November 2013

[Adv] ShopAtMayfair

Basics are the easiest and simplest outfit that you can pair it with almost anything and everything, yet still looking lovely.
Add some basics into your wardrobe now! www.shopatmayfair.com is selling it at $12.90 ONLY! Available in green and white. Last few pieces left for white, last piece for green only!!!

I got myself the white collar up basic. Well, I didnt 'got myself' Im sponsored and I choose this top. Im in love with this top <3 I've been looking for this kind of top whereby the sleeve is like muscle tank and the collar is turtle neck but isnt that high up. Some people (Im talking about myself actually :3) gets uncomfortable when the clothes are up their neck and when its wrapping on their neck. So this top is just my type! Hehe! The material is great as well.
Collection 10 is now up.
Featuring 28 new pieces, this is one of the biggest collections yet!
The pretty highwaist button pants are a MUST have and also many other wardrobe staples like the basic bandeaus and chiffon tank tops!
There are soooo many pieces that are a must-have for every girl in this collection so you have to go down and take a look at it yourself!

Head over to www.shopatmayfair.com to shop now!

Instagram : @shopatmayfair

Quote 'KELLY' to get free normal mail for your orders


-xx-
Lhiey

2 comments:

  1. oh my! i followed you via instagram and as i was blogwalking, i bump into you again! fate fate fate!

    do feel free to join my OASAP clothes giveaway
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com/2013/10/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Well, I guess we have got some fate. HAHA

      Delete