Friday 4 October 2013

4th October 2013

 AwfullyChocolate treat from le boyfie <3
Went to JurongPoint cause he was craving for it.
 Dinner! Hehe!
My favourite curry chicken. Nom nom nom!
 On our way back home!
But he went down after 2 stops cause he wants to pee ._.
Hmm.....
Lonely bus ride home. LOL
NUDE
Im loving this colour! 
Im using TheFaceShop nail polish, I got it from Mavis as this birthday present.
I cannot describe how pretty it looks. 
Im just so inlove with my nails, especially after filling it short.
I have no idea why I have this craze when I have short nails.
I find it too damn CUTE.
I used to hate short nails, cause long nails are pretty.
Every girl wants long pretty nails.
But I recently just craze for short nails.
I wont craze other peoples short nails, only my own nails though.
Weird Kelly! WEIRD!

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment