Monday 28 October 2013

28th October 2013

A Coffee Day

 Its the second F&B lesson in Tropical Breeze, Eggcited for coffee making session.
As usual, Im late again.
But its because I have to pay for my subpaper at the student centre.
I miss out the first few steps on how to make Cappuccino....
But I still manage to do it well ok!
Haha! I really pay attention to the first few who went up to make the cappucino.
My Cappuccino. You want some?
I manage to pour out the froth. Im a genius. Haha jkjk
But Im proud cause we need to pour it out fast so that the froth will be the one out first instead of being the last.
I have no idea who made this cup. 
I've forgotten who made it ._.
I just took the picture. Opps!
What our lecturer made out of the extra froth, the design is so pretty~
Toffee Nut Latte
Extra Toffee Nut Latte. This cup without whip cream.
Toffee Nut Latte is my favourite cup of coffee (Y)
Too good <3
 Mochaaaaa
-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment