Thursday 6 March 2014

[Adv] LoveLacette x First Date With Jody

SPREE SPREE SPREES!!!!
DONT YOU LOVE SPREES?!
Let me introduce you peeps this awesome blogshop which caters to lots of lots of lots of sprees!! OMG! From US, Australia, UK to Asia 's sprees! Im not kidding!
All the well known and all time favourite brands such as F21, ASOS,
Brandy Melville, Nasty Girls, New Look, Cotton On, Victoria Secret, Topshop, Topman, Juicy Couture and zillion of other brands
!
After saying so much, I have yet tell you peeps which marvelous blogshop. HAHA!
It's LoveLacette! Have you heard of them?!

ABOUT LOVELACETTE.
LoveLacette was originally founded by Cynthia back in 2011. It started off as a Facebook account selling preorders and instocks. Throughout the past 2 years, she have opened several sprees and preorders and gained quite a few loyal customers and friends. Hence, she decided to open a site to cater to the needs of the people. One of the reasons is also that the site allows a more organized platform compared to Facebook.

Here's my personal pick!
Forever21's Minimalist Maxi Dress. My first maxi ever! HAHAHA! Yes, my first! <3




 Dont you just love the slits?! OMG! IM INLOVE! <3
Pics credits to my bbg, Jody.
Anyway, its my first time meeting her! Its pretty fun and crazy! Wasnt really awkward HAHAHA
I was afraid that it might get awkward because Im always socially awkward... LOLOL
Its only the first time meeting her and we've already took 100+ pictures! For real!
AND AND we still got ourself a twin dress! We're too cute for you! HAHAHA
So here's the pictures of us! After so many shots, Ive to pick out a few that looks more glamorous! HAHA








I have difficulties smiling and stuff because of my braces. SIGH!
I hate braces... Have yet update it on my blog regarding it but I will blog about it soon!
Will also be blogging about the stayover at Montigo resort. Was too lazy to blog :/ I know I've not blogged since ages! Will make it up real soon! Sorry peeps! :x

Anyway, get $1 off total bill from LoveLacette when you quote "KellyHo" under enquires <3


-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment