Monday 10 March 2014

10th March 2014 // Strangers Date


 Stranger's date with my most awesome girls! If you followed me on Instagram, you might have already seen this picture with my lovely girls at Symmetry. Can you see all the pretty girls?! GOSH! Let me introduce from left to right. HAHAHA! Jody, Kimberly, Veronica and Jacelyn. Im so thankful that I've an Instagram and I've actually got to meet them in real life! I've not met any of them except for Jody! Which was the one I previously went out with, blogged about in one of the advert! This is my second date with her, HAHAHA! This date was super random! I swear it is! But its surely an awesome date! Jody and I planned this date was because of Vee! I actually planned to meet her after Im back from Batam but have yet planned anything yet! She saw my post on Instagram with Jody and we planned a meet up for the 3 of us. Created a group chat and eventually more people came in! HAHAHA! Jac and Kim got into the date too! SO TADAH! Here's goes our date!!

 We planned a Monday Dinner Date at Symmetry Cafe. All of us are supposed to meet at 6pm but Jody met me earlier because she have to meet her customer on that day. Jody and I met at 4.30pm at Lavender Mrt. So while waiting for the rest of the girls to reach at 6, we went to take ootds! You know why? Because we wore the couple dress! HAHAHA! Its was from our first date, we bought it from Shopatmayfair together! I've said something about the couple dress in the previous blog post too! Jody asked me to wear heels!!! GOSH HEELS!?! I COULD BARELY WALK PROPERLY IN THEM AND IT HURTS MY LEGS SO DAMN MUCH! But well, I still wore heels because Jody said that all of them are gonna be tall! Jody asked Vee and I to wear heels but Vee wore platforms out in the morning. I have an unpleasant time walking in my heels LOLOL but still glad I wore heels because if I didnt I'll looked damn short! HAHAHA Jac is super tall OMG! Tallest amongst us! So here's our OOTDs!
And some of the fun shots
 AND EVENTUALLY MORE SHOTS. HAHAHA!
And my own ootd. HAHA
Cannot stand my awkward braces smile. Sigh! Not liking my braces smile :<
 And a selfie of us before we head back to the Mrt to meet the girls! HEHE. I guess this is the only smile I like and since then I took all my selfie with this ':o' smile!
 Jac asked us to head over to Symmetry first because she's gonna be late! So walked there from Lavender Mrt, its kinda far! And then Jac found out that walking over from Bugis Mrt is nearer! I love the cafe! Especially the setting of the place! It feels so comfy!
Jac reached not long after! Its was kinda awkward for all of us at first but we eventually became closer. While waiting for the food, we took pictures! GIRLS! HAHAHA! 
Selfie together outside the cafe!
 Selfies in the cafe! HAHAHA!
w/ the cutest girl, Vee <3
 w/ da hot ass babe, Kim, HAHAHA! <3
 w/ my gorg and tall babe,
 and w/ unicorn, Jody!
 And our food came! Didnt save the picture of all the food. Partly is because of my storage was full. SIGH. Have to keep on deleting pictures on my phone... Anyway, back to the food! HAHAHA! Firstly, I dislike vege! So there goes half of my plate! HAHA! Secondly, the bread is too hard for my braces! The bread could hardly be cut by the knife. I hardly eat the food LOL
But anyway its an amazing day, so here's my selfie in the cafe. HAHA
Walk back to bugis and all of us went to the toilet. So her's my selfie with Kim because the previous on we took in the cafe was when its dark!
And a toilet mirror shot while waiting for Vee and Jac using the toilet! HAHA
All of us went home at 9pm because I had to leave, we actually wanted to head over to sing K or even the bar but because I had to leave they all say they'll leave together. So yeap, thats the end of my awesome Monday. Thank for reading <3

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment