Thursday 13 February 2014

[Adv] PastelPetalx

Finally decked in PastelPetalx's sandals.
 Loving this sandal! If you were to notice through my ootds, 60% of the time I've been wearing flipflops out, EVEN WHEN IM OUT TO TOWN! Sometimes I really cant be bothered to wear heels or shoes out. I wear sandals & creepers 35% of the time and there's only 5% of the time I will wear heels, shoes & flats out. Im so gonna turn the 35% to the 60%! Because this pair of sandals is super comfy! Did you ever wore those flats whereby the sole are just as hard as a rock and you literally couldnt bend your feet because of it?! WELL, this pair of sandal didnt cause me that pain! The sole is soft and bend-able! No worries at all.
Another reason Im changing from a flipflop person is because some people think its super unglam(?) to go out with me when I wear slippers out to town. They'll question you like 'You dont have any other shoes to wear is it?!' or "Wear till so nice but wear slippers...." or something along that line. Its comfy and convenient to wear slippers out!!!! I dont care what I wear, I just match it with slipper and head out ._.
Its time to change and since this pair of sandals is so comfy and pretty, Im so gonna wear it out every single day!
PastelPetalx does not only sell shoes! You could find pretty tops, bottoms, dresses, rompers, outwear and bags too!
PO is continuous, orders are sent every 15th and 30th of each month (28th for Feb), unless stated. Apparels for PO are continuously updated, and if you did not find what you want from the website, you are able to email/contact them to help you search for a certain apparel you want! Whats so great about it?! There's no extra charges applied :D
More pictures of my sandals... HEE

Dont forget to key in 'KELLYXPPX' when checking out for free local normal postage
*valid for the month of February only
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! SHOP NOW AT www.shop-pastelpetalx.blogspot.sg

 -xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment