Tuesday 18 March 2014

Chinese Lantern Festival // Day15 Of CNY

Anyway, here's a post I owed. Haha! Wanted to blog but was too lazy and now Im finally taking my time to blog! Sorry for the MIA peeps! I truly apologize, but you peeps might have already know that I dont usually blog. I only blog when there's advertorial... Will try my best to update alright! I cant promise, because I dont want to lead to any disappointment.

Chinese Lantern Festival also marks the end of the Chinese new year! This years' a little more special, because it falls on 14th of February, Valentine's Day. But sadly, it wasnt special for me! Im in Indonesia, my boyfriend and I did not get to celebrate Valentine this year. But anyway, here's the celebration of my Cap Goh Meh (15th night) in Batam! This year, dad book a table at the Swiss-BelHotel in Harbour Bay. This year wasnt with my family members but it was with dad's friends! So here's some of the pictures!
One of dad's friend's wife! And apparently they stayed in the same complex as us and they stay just behind us. HAHAHA!
 w/ le mom! Apparently she thinks that Im sampat (crazy) for making this kind of weird faces. HAHAHA LOL
 w/ le goddad! He took off his glasses to take picture with me and ended up like this! HAHAHAHA! He couldnt see, maybe this angle helped him to see my screen but he looked like.... ERHEM! I dont want to say out because its mean.
 w/ one of dad's friend that have seen me grow since I was born. He is like a brother to me, he kinda know me well too. Maybe because of his mind set which is just like an teenagers, I mean he is more open up to singaporean teenager lifestyle(?) In simpler words, he is more like a kid than an old man to me. He isnt that old but still old. IDK WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!?! HAHAHA! Its really been ages since I last saw him, Im glad that this years' cny I've met him a few times. Anyway, we was trying to make his gf jealous by taking this picture. HAHAHA! It was my mom's idea. LAME US, ALL OF US! LOLOL
All the food was great! Damn yummy! Especially the Starter, which I couldnt remember the name! There's actually quite a number of food and it kinda filled my tummy before we actually had the last few courses. I didnt take picture of the food because I dont wanna be a burden to not let anyone touch the food before I snap a picture of it! HAHA
Since there's no pictures of food, let me compensate with selfie instead? HAHAHA! My Outfit Of 14th February!
Anyway, I got to met some of my previous schoolmates (PRIMARY SCHOOL! Thats damn long ago!) on that day too! HAHAHA! Although I couldnt recognize them and didnt know their name but they called me up! They were like 'YOU'RE KELLY RIGHT?!' and all I replied was "Yup!" with a smile while trying to figure out who are they ._." Some of them looks familiar but I just dont remember their name! So we was there catching up a bit and exchanging Instagram, while our parent catch up with each others too! HAHAHA. Its a great ending to my chinese new year with great people on that night!

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment