Sunday 9 March 2014

[Adv] ShoppingThrift

“It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.” - Alice in Wonderland



Got my pretty Alice In The Wonderland phone casing from ShoppingThrift !
Isnt it pretty?! Love the dreamy colours which made it felt just like a dream, just like you're in the wonderland too. Its true to its colour! Not because of the filters I used. The picture on the case is glittery, but sadly I couldnt capture the glitter on the case though.
Close up view.

ShoppingThrift is a newly open blogshop opening preorders for Phone casings, man's Abercrombie&Fitch tees, Tiffany&co accessorise , Polaroids films and many more!
They have more than 300designs for phone casings itself! Yes, 300 over designs just for you to choose from! I have a hard time choosing a sponsored casing because there's just too many of them and a lot of them are super pretty! For a fickle minded person like me, will take uber long to choose one design! How I wish I could get all of them! HAHAHA! Anyway, if you couldnt find the design that you want from that 300 over designs, you could customise your own casing! Just simply send them the picture you want along with your order! The waiting time for the phone casing takes one to two weeks! Not too long, it will be definitely worth your time and money because of the quality! I can guarantee that you'll be satisfy when the item reach your hands! Almost every phone model's casing are available! And and and what I love most is that you're able to choose the color of the case! Black or white! Because my iphone is white, having a black blackground and sides would be a little ugly! Especially at the back camera area, it wouldnt match my white iphone if its black casing! So now you could choose according to your phone's color!

 Get you phone casing now from ShoppingThrift !

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment