Tuesday 14 January 2014

[Adv] StyleByMONO


HOLA LADIES!
As promised, another advertorial up as soon (;
 Another sponsored advertorial! First advertorial of the year <3 A great start off for me (:
StyleByMONO is an Instashop! There's no website or anything, just an Instashop (;
Now you dont have to send in order form!
Just by contacting them straight through text or whatsapp.
And who doesnt use their phone every single day? By contacting straight through their contact number, it would speed up the whole process, rather than writing in an email or order form just to order/enquire.
But of course! She have an email address in her bio, which you can enquire through an email! For people who are uncomfortable disclosing their phone number to strangers! (;
Proudly sponsored pullover <3 Comfy materials!
What I love the most is the material! Its not too thick <3 Just right for the humid weather in Singapore!
I didnt break a sweat while taking pictures wearing this pullover and I didnt even had the aircon nor fan turned on! WHOOP!
Ranglan Lace Top @$20
But the price is reduced to $15 now!!!!
There are a lot of apparel going off at a very low price!!!!!
 Simply pair it with any shorts or skater skirt and you are ready to go!
ALL ITEMS ARE BROUGHT IN, SO ITS ALL INSTOCKS! HEHE
No waiting time needed!
Just like what I've mentioned in the other adverts, instocks items are the best! Because once you've made your payment, your items will be mailed immediately and you could get your apparel asap! Hehe
FREE MAILING IS PROVIDED for all the customers <3
OMG DONT YOU LOVE THE BLOGSHOP OWNER?! So kind of her! hehe!
Anyway, the blogshop owner is Faezah! A pretty and ultra friendly girl <3

I was given another top! YES! FAE GAVE ME ANOTHER TOP!
SO SWEET PLEASE! I'll die of diabetes :x HAHA

Gold sequin tank top
BLING BLING!
I have no idea if I would wear it out! because its super BLINKISH please! HAHA
 I dislike people to stare at me :x So I guess I'll see if I have any occasion to wear!
But first day of CNY isnt a bad day to wear this shiny gold tank top.
Representing 金玉滿堂 ? HAHA!
Let me get lots of red packets :P

Visit www.instagram.com/stylebymono

ps: I didnt notice the date of the camera was like 3 years ago! Its been so long since I've used this cam, didnt know the date and time would be back then. Never mind, I live in the past! HAHAHA

 -xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment