Saturday 11 January 2014

11th January 2014

 Steam boat with bf's cousins

Hello peeps! Lemme start off with selfie :3
HAHA!
Taken over at boo's house!
A full length mirror that I couldnt resist taking my ootd. HAHAHA
Boo says meet him at 2 over at his place, so I left home at 1!
Reached before 1.30 because its just 4 bus stop away. HEHE
We have some time to watch tv and talk before going over to his cousin's house!
Anyway, BBQ day became Steamboat day ._.
I think its because they couldnt book the bbq pit.

Reach his cousin's house at 2.30 or so!
We did macaroon in the afternoon, around 4pm.
Boo was the pastry chef! HAHA
We did blue and pink macaroon this time round because there were two batch.
Some people came late, so they did the batch two.
Vanilla flavoured shell with nutella whip cream filling (Y)

The light blue actually turn out to be Turquoise instead. HAHA
I think its actually a success ones as it has got feets on almost every of them.
  We actually didnt put in much effort as we dont really have time, we didnt really sieve the dry ingredients properly.
They just want to learn anyway, so we they only need to see how and the steps and stuff, so we didnt did everything well.
But it turned out well! So YAY!
Expect for the pink one! Which was did by the second batch.
I dont know why but its flat and the surface is rough(?)
I dont have the picture though! I didnt take any picture there! HAHA!
All taken by baby and his cousin which they sent through whatsapp :3
Hungry people are the noisiest! HAHAHA
Some of them including boo is hungry!
So we started our steamboat! YUMYUM!
Even steamboat was separated into two batch or maybe three batch(for those who came really late) because the table wasnt big enough to fit all the peeps!
HAHA! Boo and I were the first batch that starts to eat!
 TADA! All the food we have for steamboat (Y)
 After steamboat, we were playing with the nieces and let the batch two peeps eat.
After all the cousins have done eating, we all started to play games!
All of us are divided in groups to play kinect.
And the losers have to get punish by EATING FOOD and some punishment includes beer!
So much laughter and fun!
Till the neighbour starts to knock on our door and told us to keep quiet cause its late and they are trying to sleep!
Nevertheless, we still carried on playing and laughing real hard cause of the funny actions of the people playing. 
Well, mostly because of my joker boo. LOLOL
 All of us went home around 11.30
 They say we look alike! This is Shannon, one of baby's niece! The eldest niece I guess!
Only primary 4 but shes going to be taller than me already... GOSH IM SO SHORT MAN! ;(
The person I talk to most in the house is her! HAHAHA!
Because she literally wont let me off, she will just sit beside me and talks nonstop!
So cute right?! 
But she makes me speechless sometimes cause she will just sticks with me and start talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and you dont know what to reply to some question! LOL
She walks away and talk a few sentence with the others and came back to sit with me and starts to talk again. The cycle just basically repeats! HAHAHAHA
And thats when the cousins starts to point out and say we look alike while we were happily talking!
I look like Im dying any moment in the pictures. MEHEHE
And my hair! OH GOD! -_-
Maybe its because of my unskilled photographer, boyfriend! HAHAHA
Nah, Im tired as heck at that timing! We took this picture before we go off.
 Here's a picture to end off my great day!
 Anyway, there was 2 camera! Im obviously looking at the other one.
So uglam but its the best photo of all the others that was sent already. MEHEHE!
Goodnight <3

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment