Friday 10 January 2014

10th January

Hello there ;)
Didnt go for the meeting with dad this morning!
Dad told me that dont have to go last night!
Thank god! HAHA
I slept till 12pm today... such a pig!
But sleep is never enough. HAHAHA
I went to collect my reg postage at Singpost today!
YES OMG MY TRIPOD STAND HAS ARRIVED!!!!
YAY OMG!
DAMN HAPPY PLEASE!!!
Now I can take ootd easily using the tripod.
Its about 100+cm tall, with a bag for me to bring it around easily <3
The tripod stand is for PHONE!
And its only $15 please.
Waiting time is 1.5weeks but mine have got delays in shipping, it arrive two days ago.
So I've actually waited it for more than 3weeks!
But some things are worth waiting for anyway. HEHE
 Just in time for Cny ootd and sponsored adverts <3
If sponsored items arrives this week, I will be doing the advertorial first (;

Ive got a good news for myself. HAHAHA!
I will be going back to Batam on Wednesday instead! YAY <3
Thats all for today's blogpost. Byebye readers!

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment