Sunday 26 January 2014

26th January 2013

I havent been updating my blog, as usual... ><
So sorryyyy!
Just a lil update :3
CNY is around the corner! Almost everything is new and Im damn excited!!!
So here's some of my favourite new things(?)
1st new favourite of the year : HAIR
Super happy that Ive got my wavy hair back!
Permed my hair and honestly Im inlove with it <3
BUT it kinda made my face looks rounder. Which pretty much explains why I didnt take selfie ._.
Another reason is because I didnt put on makeup ._. There's no point caking up cc cream on my face cause I there's no one to attract! HAHAHA
In Singapore, I put on makeup to attract my boyfriend :X OPPS!
 I feel damn insecure without makeout, thats why I dont even feel like taking selfie. 
Anyway, If I put on makeup it will eventually increase the people who are staring at me.
Im SUPER FRUSTRATED by the fact that in Indonesia if you wear something fashionable(Shorts/sleeveless/or idk what the hell they are staring at, which me and my cousin assume its our outfit) they will start staring at you.
I have no freaking idea whats wrong with it.
Its even worse when they whistle as you walk pass them.
In Singapore, no matter what people wear there isnt f*cks given to anyone and they SURELY dont whistle!!! RUDE ASSES!!!!!!!
I hate people staring at me, thats why its so freagin' frustrating to me.
But I will not wear jeans out. Dont ever tell me to wear jeans.
Jeans is horrible. The weather here (and singapore) is humid and with jeans on it would double up.
Jeans is uncomfortable... 
When you want to fold your legs.... Its damn difficult please!
I personally dislike wearing jeans, no jeans for me please.
I dont have jeans in here anyway. Its all in Singapore. HAA!
BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC! LOL
So here's some of the picture of my wavy hair that Ive been inlove with <3
 Not very clear but hehe <3
Today's selfie! Pardon my bare face 
I didnt lie about not taking selfies cause I look rounder and Im bare faced ok! 
Or maybe I did lie cause I took selfie today................. 
 I rebonded the upper part of my hair and permed the rest.
Super straight fringe which I dislike :/ But overall I still love my hair. LOL
I have a love hate relationship with my hair! HAHA

2nd new favourite of the year : LENSES
I cant live without lenses, I feel damn insecure when I dont wear any coloured lenses.
I feel that my eyes are damn small...... 
My Hazel lens, the one Im currently wearing (The lens I wear for the selfie above ^), is 1year usage! Ive just wore it for 1 month and I feel like changing it already :3
CNY is my excuse to change new lens! HAHAHA
I could actually change as and when I want,
 but I cant bear to open up my last bottle of lens! LOL
Stock up two Manga lens in Grey and Brown!
I stock up my lenses :3 Making sure I dont run out of them!
I've worn Manga lens before and bought the same colour again because I find it nice :P HAHAHA
I know I should be wearing optical lens cause there's a lot of news saying the online lenses&lenses which are not from opticals are not save and are unhealthy for our eyes.
But optical's largest lens diameter is only 14.5mm!
I would die... Its too small! For god sake!!! ._.
I would only wear lenses that is 16mm or larger :/
Insecure girl me....................
I have no idea which one to open for cny! 
Im eyeing on my Candylicious lens in King Black :3
Because its been so long since I had those big huge black dolly eyes.
Its time to have puppy eyes pictures again HAHAHAHA
3rd new favourite of the year : MAKEUPS
This is nonsense! HAHAHA 
I have no idea what to post already, so I wrote makeups. 
Of course there is so much more new things that Ive changed due to cny!
But its not my favourite nor do I love it a lot and I have nothing to say about those things.
Some usual stuff like bedsheets, blanket, pillows, etc.
And some unusual(?) items that you change for cny, eg. earpiece(LOL i know), portable charger, etc.
I dont change my makeup just because its cny ._.
But I have recently change from Rachel K's CC cream to Etude House's BB cream!
Because my CC cream is running out....
Not a bad product though.
To be honest, I think I still prefer Rachel K's CC cream.
But I couldnt find it in the drug stores anymore!!!!!
Zzzzzzzz! 
Since everyone have been saying that korean's skincare is better, as our skin is similar to korean(?)
I tried! 
Its long lasting, for someone like me the makeup would have be gone after a few hours. LOL
The shades isnt too fair! Its a shade lighter than my natural skin tone, I guess.
Idk what shades is this BB cream, but I remember picking the darker shades one.
What I dont really like about this product is that my face looks glowy(?)
It doesnt gives off matte looks, its feels/seems shiny!
For someone like me, which my face gives off oil easily, would get really annoyed thinking it would be my face getting super oily! 
But in actual fact its the BB cream that causes that glowly look!
Wouldnt the oil on my face and glowly looks of the BB cream equates to even more shiny face?!
Totally not wanting to look like this....
Maybe its not the BB cream, its my face thats too oily?  
However, other than the glowy looks everything else is great.
Small amount of the BB cream is sufficient for the whole face!
And its pretty sheer, you wont look like you caked up multiple layers on your face! It looks natural.
I have no idea why, but this BB cream made my cheeks looks rosy everytime I use them!
I aint joking!!
No idea why but Im loving it <3

I wont be posting up my new apparels for my cny...
Yeap, the best part of my new things for cny......
I wanted to post it up the other day but the photos are horrible.........
I couldnt take nice picture of all the apparels, no idea why.
And I couldnt squeeze everything onto my bed and snap a picture!
I had to snap all the clothes in few pictures! Troublesome and the pictures turns out ugly :(
So yeap, no loots/cny's apparels blogpost!
But I will be posting up ootd on cny <3 HEHE!
Damn eggcited to wear my new clothes!!!
My mom wouldnt let me touch my new clothes since december(?) -_-
She wants me to keep it for cny... Zzzzzzz :(

I'll update again <3 Most prolly about food tmr! HEHE
Goodnitez awesome!

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment