Wednesday 8 January 2014

8th January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
First post in 2014 and still in my new year mood! Hahaha
I'm really looking forward to 2014! 
Hehe! I have no idea why! 
My instinct tells me that this year is going to be great! <3
Last year was hmm... Bad?
Well, it kinda went pretty badly last year but 2013 is over now! 
YAY! <3 
Sorry, I know I don't really blog much! This shouldn't be the way blogger should be... BUT I really have zero things to post.
REALLY!
I have no idea what to blog... There's just nothing much in Batam.
Maybe that's because Im always back here, nothing new.

Anyway, I'm going back to Singapore tomorrow! 
SO DAMN HAPPY! 
BUT I will be going back to Batam on Sunday. Pfft! 
The reason why I will be going back to sg is because there's a meeting -_- 
AND I HAVE TO JOIN ON FRIDAY MORNING! 
MORNING!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME DAD?! :(
Dad's company's meeting... Mehehe! 
And I have to join too, because my mom insisted that I need to learn!
放过我吧 :'( 
Put negative mindset aside! I'm going baby's 'cousins reunion/gathering' on Saturday! Hehe
BBQ time <3 YAY! It's been so long since I last bbq!
I will know none of them, except for baby's sisters! 
I'm a Iil bit scare? LOL
Nonetheless, still damn excited! HAHAHA

Another update! Hehe
I will be posting advertorial up during CNY! 
Another few sponsors <3 
YAY! 
Blog and Instagram will be respectively updated for the advertorials (; 
As for Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr will just be the links.
Anyway, do still follow and add my other social networks! (:
Don't mind Tumblr, I don't really go tumblr anyway! It's just the share post of my Instagram pictures.
Follow up my blog, Instagram and Facebook will do (: 
To think of it, twitter is best not to follow because I rant too much. Hahaha 
And twitter is mostly my private life. But well, I have two accounts anyway. 
So first account could be followed?! But I still rants there... I rant anywhere and everywhere! HAHAHAHA 
I have no idea why, but every time I blogged I feel like I'm talking to myself. Writing things and replying to myself? O.O
It feels like Im having depression?! 
Hell no! I don't hav dat shit, I ain't no hav depression. HAHAHAHA 

Thats all for my short update today! I'm turning in <3

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment