Sunday 10 November 2013

10th November 2013

Grocery Day

Its a grocery day with love.
Cheddar Kettle!
His favourite chips, I guess. HAHA
Cause he have been finding it the previous time we came and he was always said that it taste great.
What is in our trolley :3
Not much but not less too? ._.
Apparently my tote bag was in the trollet and bf's boxing thingy.
HAHA! Idk whats the name... 
Everything goes well with 'thingy', so yeap :P
Bought fries because I want to make shaker fries <3 
YAY! Yummmmmm~
Also got myself my favourite cassava chips! Gehehe!
I have no idea why I love cassava chips, its just to delicious.
Have never tried this brand. But well, any brand of cassava chips is delicious.
Especially those spicy flavour ones! Damn <3
Well, half of my butt is actually in the trolley too. HAHAHA!
Cause I sat infront and he was pushing it. MEHEHE!
I posted the insta video of me while on the trolley. HAHA!
But sadly I have no idea why cant my video load here :( 
So no video on this post of it, but nevertheless you can watch it on my instagram!
I know my video skills sucks! HAHAHA
Anyway, follow my instagram @vainxbunny <3
End off with a mirror picture with him <3
#ootd as well
Overall, its a great day <3
Bye!

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment