Thursday 6 February 2014

[Adv] SpaceInvasion

 
Invaded Space Invasion the other day! Space Invasion is a new flagship pop-up retail store located at The Cathay, which houses more than 20 different brands from clothing to accessories to lifestyle products. Popular blogshop brands like Ellysage, shop6by6 and TLX are also a part of Space Invasion. 




 ps: I forgot to take picture of Space Invasion because I was too excited when I invaded the store. Believe it or not, I at  least walk 3 rounds in the store. HAHAHA! Picture credits to SpaceInvasion and Meladioso

 
outfit c/o Space Invasion!
Excited me forgot which rack I ransack from to get those 3 items! LOL
If Im not wrong, the skirt is from 6by6 and the necklace is from Statementmuse
Close up view of my ootd yesterday!
Got myself a key charm from Space Invasion too! Immediately get the charm fix into my new sponsored bracelet from SheerVanityy.

 Here are some promotion for you!
1. Follow @spaceinvasionsg on Instagram or like SpaceInvasionSG on Facebook to get a 5% off.
2. Follow @shop6by6 and @spaceinvasionsg on Instagram to buy any item from Shop6by6 rack for $10
3. Some racks in Space Invasion are also going at 50% off
4. @missgritty is selling all items are $10

No comments:

Post a Comment