Saturday 4 October 2014

4th October 2014 // Krfashionspree x TheModStreet

I sincerely apologize for neglecting this space for so long!! Life have been crazy! My schedule is really packed, especially with the weird school timing. My class will only start at 3pm, which smacks right in the middle of the day! However, life have been at its best as well because I have the most awesome people that revolves around me now. Im blessed! Hehe! Anyway, I think I will neglect this space till my exams are over. Im only going to update this space after 3 weeks. Thats damn long but I'll try my best update some little stuff. Hopefully~
So in the mean time, I'll introduce two blogshops for you peeps to shop till you drop!

ASOS Inspired Inverted Tribal Dress c/o Krfashionspree. Krfashionspree sell a huge range of preorder items! Whats available in their website? ASOS Inspired Apparels, UNIF Inspired bags, Livejournal Loots, Bikinis, Taobao sprees and a lot more preorders are held! Visit them for more details and dont forget to follow them to be in tracks of their latest promotion!
A little detail about my piece that Krfashionspree sent over! Its suppose to be bodycon but Im too skiny for it. What's new? LOL. I got it in size S, the tag is Uk8 with ASOS tag. I didnt knew it was inspired until I actually check the shop, I could even forgot that it was inspired because it looks so real. Hahaha. The material is likely to be silk/satin with a zip behind! Its light weight and soft! Two layered and really comfortable, I feel like I could wear it to sleep like pajamas!
 Quote "PETITEXBUNNY" to be entitled of 10% off when you purchase above $30
Website: http://krfashionspree.blogspot.sg/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/krfashionspree

TheModStreet provides latest Korean trend for you! Stylenanda inspired apparels and etc! Im sure and its safe to say that majority of us have been keeping in track with Koreans fashion! TheModStreet have been keeping the price as low as possible! All items are below $20!! Except for a couple of shoes that is $23 and I could guarantee that there is nothing above that price in the current collection!
Stylenanda Inspired 2 strap Platform c/o TheModStreet! It sucks being short but it sucks even more when my feet aches when I wore heels out! Im absolutely not a heels person and its definitely not fair that I have to remain so short all the time(especially when Im out with giants). Luckily platform/creepers are invented! It causes much lesser pain/ no pain as compared to heels!
Dont forget to quote "PETITEXBUNNY" when you check out!

Till next time! <3

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment