Thursday 12 September 2013

Untitled

What I've been posting is totally totally random. It's no longer like a rant and stuff, I've deleted quite a few post of anger and rants last night. Yep. Whatever comes into my mind whether its related to me or not, I'll just post it(The few post a few days ago. The ones with one word or two). It may doesn't mean a thing to me from that few words but maybe others does? I'm just trying to make my blog more relatable or something a long that line for people. And I love love love tumblr-ish pictures and quotes and etc, which explains the one word and the font <3 I just love love love it. Haha. This post is totally just saying and explaining myself. Idk why I'm explaining myself when I know I don't have readers. Haha. But still just to make things clear, the past few post is not related to me. I'm just being random and add some tumblr-ish quotes and look into my pretty pritteyyy blog (well at least me myself think that its pretty) LOL Bye! 

-xx-
Lhiey 

No comments:

Post a Comment