Sunday 15 September 2013

15th September 2013

ITS OUR 2ND YEAR OF ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Time flies! It felt like just a few months back when we started our relationship!
But 731 days has passed.  
731?! THATS A HUGE NUMBER MAN!
Hoping that our 1000 days of being together would come.
 I remember everything we had. All those memories are unforgettable.
The first guy I have ever have monthsary and anniversary with.
Im serious.
My best boyfriend Ive ever had.
The one that i cant imagine how my life would be without him.
I once experienced it and Im unwilling to experience that pain again.
Im so so madly inlove with this handsome, retarded, crazy, kissable, asshole, piggy, loveable, weird, caring and hug-able boy.
Everyday I was hoping I could see him, hear his voice and hug him tightly.
Im hoping that he could be waking up by my side in the morning and turning in and cuddle me at night.

Our 2nd anniversary was nothing big.
Just spending time with each other (:
Im contented and happy with it.
In the morning, I was waiting for him to reach Singapore while Im sleeping like a pig. HAHA
 So I woke up and check my phone. He texted me! YAY
I didnt notice that there was a Facebook notification. 
Cause I thought its some crap shit thingy, in short my Facebook sort of died.
So I finally saw and he told me to check my Facebook too, 
ITS A FREAKING VIDEO HE MADE!!!!
hehehehee!
I CRIED
Yes LOL.
Silliest reaction of me.
Im touched ok!
Small little things could make me happy.
No one knows until whoever comes across my blog and read this post. HAHA
I didnt even told him :x
Cause its pretty stupid ><
So we planed today's meetup and things to do.
Its quite an impromptu as Ive said I might not be meeting him as I have exam the next day.
I tried to finish up on studying in two days, so i could meet him today.
I wanted to watch movie today but we did not.
We baked instead! (:
He came over to my area to buy ingredients at Phoon Huat.
Then went to his house to bake.
Guess what did we bake?!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 MOCCA COFFEE MACAROON
It taste great! But I personally dislike chocolate, so i dislike the filling :/
But the fillings have got coffee taste as well, so it aint that bad!
 We all thinks that its a little bit too sweet.
But this is better than the previous purple macaroons. Thats too sweet! x.x
I prefer the pink macaroons, although its a fail one. 
BUT ITS FREAKING NICE AFTER PUT INSIDE FREEZER TO FROZEN. YUM YUM YUM 
*drooling* 
Shit need to stop thinking of that pink macaroons. HAHAHA
This mocca coffee is great too <3 
Cause I love coffee! It smells and taste great! HEHE
After making the macaroons we went out for dinner with his parent.
Not a big fan of Japanese food, but still like it anyway. Haha
Only dont eat certain raw food :x
End of the day we snap snap! hehe 
My face cannot maintain, I know. LOL
Pretty unglam, not very nice and the quality.....
Its okay, as long its a memory will do <3

ps: Do you still remember when I replied yes? And your next reply was 'baby~' HAHA! I swear its too damn cute that I melts every time I thought if it.

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment