Friday 2 October 2015

[Adv] Le Jean Hair & Beauty Salon

Hello beauties and hunk! This is another post regarding Le Jean Hair & Beauty Salon. Its just another photolog of my new hair done by Vin.
Initially book an appointment to do treatment or rebonding because my hair is out of shape as it has grown a lot and my baby hair are all over. I didnt wanted to cut my hair as I want to grow it out a little longer, so I could cut short again but having it the same length as my fringe (if you know what I mean). Its a hairstyle I've longed for! Hence, at the moment I wont do any drastic change to my hair (especially cutting bangs, even though I have strong urge to do so).
I've told Vin about my next hairstyle and he decided to cut my hair and give volume to it, so I would be one step away from the hairstyle I want to have next! Basically, Vin made the layer less obvious and try to cut my hair straight (in the same length). AND NOW I AM OFFICIALLY ONE STEP AWAY FROM THE HAIRSTYLE I LONGED FOR!!!!!!

As usual, I leave my hair to the hairstylist and let them do whatever hairstyle they think will look good. Vin did not disappoint me! I was shock by the amount of colour that have been put onto my hair as I have no idea whats going on. But to my surprise, the end result was amazing!
I dont think I need to repeat myself on the excellent service provided! If you have not read my previous post about them! Head over now!

Celebrate their 15th anniversary!
Like their Facebook page to enjoy the following offer:
1) COLOR - $50 all length
2) REBONDING OR DIGITAL PERM - $88
3) 50% off HAIR CUT for first time customers to add on to your colour, rebonding or digital perm


 Website: www.lejeanhair.com
Tel: 6737 2272

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment