Thursday 8 January 2015

[Adv] Tenthnails // Vanitee

Holla peeps! Havent been updating on a lot of sponsored advertorials on my blog, recently all the adverts are only up on my instagram. Here's a post dedicated to Vanitee and also Tenthnails for the sponsor!

Vanitee is an app to book beauty professional. All sorts of beauty profession from nails, makeup artist, hair stylist and etc ETC! Every beauty profession services are verified personally. Vanitee also shared with each of them, beauty professions, their Service Guideline and Standards. Vanitee has done all this procedures to ensure that there will be no surprises brought to customers booking their services. As such, it makes us, ladies, feels more secure to book an appointment and at the same time its for us to enjoy the quality home based beauty services. Vanitee is started to make bookings simple, made within seconds and cashless. So say bye bye to fumbling with cash after getting beautifully painted nails! All you have to do is just find a beauty profession you would like to book, choose the services you would like, pick the date and time, wait for the confirmation from the beauty profession and voila! Simple steps with a simple site.

Thanks to Douglas, Ive got a list of beauty profession that I could choose to try out their services! After looking through the list, Ive decided to do my nails! I've choose TenthNails because housecall services are available, suitable for ladies that are plain lazy to head out just to get their nails done! (obviously talking about myself)

TenthNails have brought me the quality services! Im not exagerating. From here (below) you can see some of the services provided! I cant be showing everything because I'll be screenshoting a lot, so here the link (Click Here) so you could view what services do they provide! 

Before I got my nails done! Did manicure a week ago but my nails broke and the feather nail art doesnt look like feather anymore.
 Cheers to new nails! I've choosen a simple plain galaxy nail polish! Wanted glitter nails or two color nails but when I was browsing through the OPI nail polish this caught my eyes. It consist of tri-tone (purple, grey and blue) which depends on the angle and light. I saw holographic nail polish too but still prefer this color because its too pretty to resist.
Cindy a.k.a TenthNails did manicure professionally. After removing my nail polish, she proceed on with shaping, buffing, removing cuticle and painted my nails.
 Housecall manicure is the besttttt! Doing nails at your own comfort while watching tv. No more worrying about painting your nails with non dominant hand and etc!
Chinese new year is around the corner! Hurry book for your new year nails now before the slots gets raid off!

Vanitee: https://www.vanitee.com/tenthnail
Website: http://www.tenthnail.webs.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tenthnails
Instagram: http://instagram.com/tenthnail

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment