Sunday 21 July 2013

21st July 2013

Its another cooking day with baby.
And he is doing most of the cooking, I just stand and watch :x
I know how to cook ok! Dont look down on me ._.
Its just that I rarely cooked. HAHA
As usual 'picture speaks a thousand words'
Yes, it looks dry cause we put too little milk when cooking.
But overall was average, not bad!
He said it wasnt very nice but edible. LOL
It smells great, the cheese and milk smell.
The Bacon and Sausage added saltiness to the spaghetti.
Claps for us!  
We made mushroom soup as well ;) 
Well, I dont like cream of mushroom soup cause its too creamy. DUH?!
I just dont like the feeling when its in your mouth and throat, dont judge me :<
Oh well, I just keep on digging for mushrooms inside the soup. HAHA.

End of my post. I have nothing much to update, so yeah.
Bye Bye! *waves*
k lame.

-xx-
Lhiey

No comments:

Post a Comment