Sunday 5 August 2012

5th August 2012

HALO EVERYBODEHH !
LOLs! No one would even read my blog ._________." 
So everybody just refers to no one,
just for fun XD
So I just come back from Batam (:
Reason my mom pull me there is because she thinks that I have to much stress from prelim.
And she thinks that Im going crazy soon -.-"
She told my dad, my dad told my godfather in front of so many people.
Then now everyone tell me dont study too much ==
okok, its good to have so many support.
But I seriously feel like crying every time they told me not to put so much stress on myself.
Idk why, but my tears just naturally flow out.
WEAK !
Sigh.
Ok, no more sad stories.

So.... 9 more days to my Birthday and 10 more days to 11 months ♥
Happy and Eggcited :P
I finally feel the EGGcitement XD
Mehehe~
Im going to collect my tribal print dress/shirt and heart shaped print dress tomorrow @12 pm
YAY! ^^
Oh oh! talking about clothes! 
AHAH! Of course I bought things from Batam :D

Pardon me! So damn messy :/
I have no idea how to arrange so that it will look nicer :<
FAIL KELLY !
I bought ;
3 belts,
1 high waist jeans,
1 mini skirt,
1 asymmetrical skirt,
1 dress,
1 pink crop top,
& a bag.
HAHAHA! Its only 2 days!
I wonder what will happen if I went there for even more days X_X

A few picture to share! 
Want to see? Keep scrolling ?
LOL its just right below.
My outfit for yesterday :)
I want to be a model.
That will never happen :/
Ok Bye!

-xx-
Lhiey♥

2 comments:

  1. Aku baca blog mu kok :-D

    Yah, kamu bisa jadi model kok..
    Masalah waktu aja..

    ReplyDelete